The focus of the Co-Robots for CompuGirls (CR4CG) program is to expose girls from under-resourced areas to co-robotics using effective culturally relevant curricula and instructional approaches. CR4CG is a robotics education program designed to expand the already extant NSF-funded informal education program, CompuGirls, through supplementing this program’s culturally responsive curriculum with humanoid co-robotic activities.
Co-Robots for CompuGirls program objectives:
- To develop and study culturally co-robot curriculum in the context of CompuGirls
- Involve CompuGirls in culturally effective humanoid robotics programming
- Study culturally responsive co-robot curriculum in the context of the CR4CG program
Co-Robots for CompuGirls participants develop expertise in:
- Human-Robot Interaction concepts: dialogue, emotion
- Humanoid robot programming: motion, vision, sensors
- STEM & Comman Core State Standards: Learning how matrices used in robot vision
Learn more about the program by downloading our brochure.
For more information, please contact Robin Baskin McNulty.