About the program
CompuGirls Cyber Warriors provides fun summer, after school, and yearlong programs where participants learn the latest technologies in digital media, cybersecurity, and coding. The curriculum is designed to create connections that support lifelong skill development in an empowering, creative, and fun environment.
This program is funded through an educational grant with the Department of Defense and is, therefore, provided to students at no cost to them.
All necessary materials will be provided by the program (including a computer for those students who need one).
Who is it for?
- 8th - 12th grade
- No prior experience necessary to participate
What to expect
- Hear and learn from cyber leaders
- Explore the fields of cybersecurity and IT
- Learn through interactive games and hands-on activities
- Explore your own community's cybersecurity needs
- Develop the skills to prepare you for college and a career in the cybersecurity or IT fields
We have a strict non-discrimination policy, and all individuals are able to apply and participate in our programs and events without regard to race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law